Renowned as the leader in outdoor fabric, Sunbrella is unmatched in terms of quality, style, and durability. You simply won't find tougher, brighter, and better fabric, backed by best-in-class warranties.
Sunbrella umbrella fabric is breathable and water-repellant. It's treated with polymer chemistry and technical precision throughout the entire manufacturing process, resulting in a fabric that is not only weather- and fade-resistant, it's practically indestructible!
Our Price: $219.99
Sunbrella Umbrellas for Any Setting
Sunbrella Umbrellas in Every Size and Color
1. You already know that you'd enjoy having a patio umbrella, but you don't need to buy the first big-box offering that crosses your path. When you're shopping for a Sunbrella patio umbrella, you have a vast array of choices that will give you the size, color, and function to meet your needs.
2. At the home improvement stores, you have to see what they offer and then adjust your expectations accordingly. With Sunbrella umbrellas, you first get to decide what you want, then let Sunbrella fulfill your needs. Sunbrella has products for small patios, expansive backyards, and even commercial umbrellas for restaurants and outdoor businesses.
3. How much umbrella do you need? Are you trying to cover a small table for four, or a large outdoor lounge area? Do you have room to set your patio umbrella in a stand, would you prefer a market umbrella that fits into the center of a table, or are you looking for the roomy freedom of an offset umbrella? Decide what size you need first, and see what Sunbrella patio umbrellas have to offer. Sunbrella starts small with 4-ft umbrellas and goes all the way up to their sun-blotting 13 and 14-ft umbrellas.
4. You may not be used to this, but you DO have color options when you look at Sunbrella umbrellas, not just the classic green or burgundy. The color of your patio umbrella can be used to complement the existing environment. Do you have a lush backyard? Contrast the greenery with a yellow, purple, or dark blue umbrella. Is your patio a bit harsh with more concrete and stone than you would like? Soften with natural colors like browns, pastels, or varying shades of green.
5. A large umbrella in a softer shade can look lighter and less imposing, and smaller umbrellas in vibrant colors can make just as large a statement as their bigger cousins. Sunbrella market umbrellas aren't limited to solid colors either. Striped patterns and the Hayneedle exclusive "sandwich" of colors and solids give you even more options for contemporary and flexible hues in your outdoor space.
6. You want an umbrella because of the time you intend to spend in its company, so take the time to really consider what will work best for you. When you know what will make that patio or pool area into the ideal outdoor space, take a look at the broad selection of Sunbrella products and hopefully you'll catch our Sunbrella umbrella sale. Once you've seen the selection, you're bound to say, "That's exactly it!"