It is important to note that your patio umbrella should be at least five feet larger than the dining area you want shaded.
How are Outdoor Umbrellas Measured?
Most people assume that outdoor umbrellas are measured from one edge and straight across to the other edge. This is not the case. All manufacturers measure the patio umbrella from one edge, then up and over the top and down to the other edge.
1. Need some shade? We've got you covered with our many patio umbrellas. Whether you want a 6-foot patio umbrella to fit in a smaller spot or an 11-foot umbrella to cut a large swath in your sunny yard, there's an outdoor patio umbrella to fit your needs.
2. Pick a color, any color. Our outdoor patio umbrellas come in a multitude of shades to suit each of your moods - we even have black patio umbrellas to convince your goth teenagers you're cool.
3. You want an outdoor patio umbrella that will maximize your outdoor living space, protecting you from UV rays and the heat. Our deck umbrellas are the perfect accessory to your patio domain. Available in a wide variety of styles and colors, our patio umbrellas won't just protect you, they'll look good while doing so.
4. Aluminum umbrellas are long-lasting and durable. Wood umbrellas are timeless and classic. Sunbrella umbrellas are the ultimate in weather resistance. What's your shade of outdoor patio umbrellas?
5. The sun has a pesky habit of moving all over the place. Select a tilt umbrella and adjust your shade throughout the day, as needed. Our tilt umbrellas can be used as a patio umbrella, pool umbrella, garden umbrella, or patio table umbrella to perfectly suit your needs.
6. Market umbrellas add a dramatic flair to your business or home patio. Our market umbrellas come in a wide array of shades that will match any color scheme to make your business stand out.
7. Crank, pulley, or push up - they all sound like unpleasant exercise regimes, but they're the choices you have in deciding what kind of umbrella lift is right for you're The crank style outdoor umbrella requires the least amount of effort, but all three are easy enough.
8. A Sunbrella patio umbrella is a great addition to any outdoor area. Sunbrella umbrellas are made from Sunbrella material, which is resistant to sun-fading and mold-resistant if kept dry. Just a little shake after an afternoon rain storm, and you'll keep your Sunbrella patio umbrella like new for the long haul.
Find more information in our Patio Umbrella Helpful Information section!
"My patio umbrella and umbrella stand arrived today--exactly on the date I was told to expect shipment. Thank you for your expert customer service. Since this umbrella and stand are Christmas presents for my parents it was imperative that they arrive on time. I must admit--I was dubious about dealing with a ".com" company but I am fully satisfied. Happy Holidays to you and your great staff!"