1. The clean, straight-edged design of the market umbrella brings a contemporary breath of style to your patio or deck. You've already thought about potted plants, patio furniture, the perfect grill, and the immaculate landscaping, so give some thought to a feature that can bring shade, color, and comfort at the same time.
2. Do you have an outdoor sitting area that you would use more if it were only a bit more comfortable? A Sunbrella market umbrella in an umbrella stand may be able to give you that extra comfort and style you've been looking for. Don't run out and start replacing your patio furniture just yet. With our wide array of market umbrellas on sale, the solution to your problem may be easier than you think.
3. Don't be afraid to think outside the box when you consider an outdoor market umbrella. Is your space a little confined, or really large? You can find smaller 7-ft umbrellas great with bistro tables, or large 11-ft umbrellas to shade a large table for eight people. A 9 ft market umbrella is a safe bet with a wide range of patio tables.
4. If you aren't fortunate enough to live somewhere with consistently mild weather, our outdoor market umbrellas have features that will help you ride out the seasons. Try looking at the wind-resistant umbrellas for those breezy Midwest summers, or the aluminum market umbrellas if your humid Southern climes tend to be hard on outdoor furniture.
5. If you're not an umbrella owner because you're afraid of the hassle of setting them up, then you haven't met our market umbrellas with the pulley-lift system. Our wide line of tilt umbrellas also make it easy for young and old alike to enjoy the comfort and serenity an umbrella provides.
6. Does your business have outdoor seating, but you've let your beer distributor fill it with his logo-branded umbrellas because you don't have the time to find what you really want? Take the time to peruse our selection of commercial umbrellas and see that you can finally present yourself to the public in just the way that you've always wanted.